Why would I hire a coach?
1) I lost my mojo and I want to be more confident.
2) I’m stuck and I want clarity.
3) I’m unmotivated and I want to achieve my goals.
4) I’m afraid and I want to be brave.
5) I’m not digging my job and I think I want to change careers.
6) I’m tired of being alone and I want a relationship.
7) I want to leave a relationship and need courage and guidance.
8) I’m going through a divorce.
9) I want to make more money.
10) I want a better outlook on life.
11) I want more meaning and purpose in my life.
12) I want to feel more connection to others or to some sort of spirituality.
13) My life is pretty good, but I know it could be even better if I had
a wingman watching my blind spot.
14) I’m an entrepreneur and I need support and guidance.
15) I want to learn how to trust myself and my intuition.
16) I want better people skills.
17) I want better coping skills.
18) I’ve got a big project to complete and I need accountability.
19) I want to be happier.
20) I have a bigger vision for my life but I don’t know how to get there.
21) I want to figure out what’s holding me back.
22) I want to stop caring what other people think and live my own life with courage and joy!
Who do I coach?
I coach corporate executives, lawyers, doctors, nurses, entrepreneurs, other coaches, moms, dads, therapists, healers, professors, administrative assistants, sales professionals, personal trainers, consultants, recruiters, writers, web designers, PhD’s, MBA’s, mortgage brokers, realtors, accountants, paralegals, human resource professionals, contractors, interior designers, energy workers, bankers, paralegals, massage therapists, financial planners, contractors, teachers, students and people who are trying to figure out what they want to be when they grow up!
Please let me know if I can help you!
Your Partner in Mojo,
Originally Published: Feb 1, 2015