I mean that in the most loving and respectful way, really.
You see, I need help spreading the word for my Little Book of Big Mojo.
You are the people who know who I am and what I do better than anyone else, so I’m asking you a huge favor.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would say this, but —pretty please, will you be my book pimp?
Husbando told me not to say pimp, he said it’s icky. And it is in the traditional way.
But that’s not how I am using it.
I mean, will you be an emissary for mojo?
Will you tell your friends about my book?
Will you post a link to it on Facebook or Twitter?
Will you write a review on Amazon as soon as you’re done reading it?
If you are buddies with someone who blogs about books or self-help, will you tell them about my book?
If you know any radio, TV or publishing people who need interesting guests for their shows, podcasts or articles—will you tell them about me?
If you know an organization, association or corporation looking for a speaker, will you send them my way?
This will be a book promoted by word of mouth, so I’m really hoping you can help!
Here is the short guide of when to tell someone about my book:
- If you hear anyone use the word “mojo”, like ever.
- If you know someone who could use some empowerment.
- If you want to know what’s compelling about you.
- If you know someone who has thought about hiring a life coach.
- If you know someone who has thought of becoming a life coach.
- If you know someone going through a mid-life crisis.
- If you know someone looking to make a career change.
- If you know someone going through a divorce.
- If you know someone looking to find their calling.
- If you want to know what your super power is.
- If you know someone who enjoys humor.
- If you know someone that can read.
That pretty much sums it up.
Next week I’ll be telling you about all the free gifts I’m doling out with the book launch! They are really really really good, so you won’t want to miss out!
The book comes out on August 14th!
And yes, I did put a crown and glasses on my cartoon book cover self—and I gave her a cigar. Because I can.
THANK YOU AGAIN for all your support!!!!!